- Sessions will be offered EVERY Tuesday at 11:00 am and 6:00 pm
- You can attend either based on your day
- One topic (see below) is covered each week
- Sessions will take place in the DHAC Theater
- Sessions will cover the same topic both times
- Sessions run for 30 minutes with a question & answer session at the end
- Any DHAC member can attend these sessions for FREE
- Participants will be encouraged to keep a daily food record
- Sessions will be run by Taylor St. Cyr, B.S. Exercise Physiology
Weekly Topics (Ongoing – Join Anytime)
Week 1: What to eat, how much to eat, and when to eat.
Week 2: The ins and outs of label reading. What you need to know to make healthy choices.
Week 3: Good fats, bad fats, and cholesterol. How much you need and the best sources.
Week 4: Trusting your hunger. How to escape from “Diet Jail.“
Week 5: Healthy snacks.
Week 6: Increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables. Fiber, phytochemicals, and antioxidants.
Week 7: Sodium.
Week 8: Dining out. Preplanning for social gatherings, holidays, etc.
Talk to a fitness staff member for more details.